Website Knoebel Construction
Knoebel Construction is searching for a full-time Superintendent to supervise construction projects nationwide. Knoebel Construction, Inc., is a Chesterfield, MO based General Contractor with nearly forty years’ experience in retail center development, retail, restaurant, and multiuse construction.
Typical projects are $1mil to $15mil with a construction schedule ranging from 90 to 240 days. The position being offered is a long-term salaried position and not project specific.
- 5+ years’ related experience that include ground-up construction, restaurant, grocery or retail construction
- Willingness to travel- Projects can be located in St. Louis area, but also likely to be throughout the continental U.S.
- Ability to be self-sufficient and self-directed
- Superior interpersonal, teamwork and oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge and/or experience in the construction or building industry
- Demonstrated record of successful project completion
- Well organized and follow through on all job responsibilities
- Outstanding record of dependability and excellent references.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
- Compensation based on experience and ability
- Competitive benefit package
- Competitive per diem and travel benefits
- Paid travel expenses for bi-weekly trip back home
MAJOR DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Enforcing a Safe Work Environment and Other Site Controls
- Effectively managing day-to-day operations on-site
- Ability to communicate well with subcontractors and owner representatives
- Coordinating with Project Managers, Engineers, Building Owners, and City Officials
- Scheduling and managing subcontractors and project activity
- Managing overall construction schedule to meet completion date
- Capable of Building Layout and Interpreting Construction Documents
- Basic Computer Skills and Proficient with Microsoft Office Software (word, excel, outlook, Microsoft project, adobe)
- Daily Reporting and Logging of Site Activities
- Complete projects on time at superior quality