Website Knoebel Construction
Knoebel Construction has a current opening for a Construction Project Manager. Knoebel is a Chesterfield, MO based General Contractor with forty years of experience in retail center development, retail, restaurant, and multi-use construction. Ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of commercial construction and experience with managing multiple projects concurrently nationwide.
MAJOR DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Manage projects from bidding phase through turn-key closeout.
- Estimating projects; including plan review, subcontractor qualification, and preparation of proposals.
- Develop project budget and manage project costs.
- Manage contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements.
- Development of the project critical path schedule. Direct and monitor schedule progress.
- Obtain and coordinate all necessary permits and licenses.
- Communicate with various project players as necessary to maximize project success.
- Collaborate with project team, clients, design professionals for project success and conflict resolution.
- Direct and monitor construction activity via project superintendent and project team.
- Complete accounting reports, payables and receivables pay applications.
- Conduct regular site visits to ensure quality of construction.
- Manage projects to ensure safety of the entire project team.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 5+ years’ related experience that includes estimating and project management.
- Working knowledge and/or experience in the construction or building industry.
- Demonstrated record of success in project management.
- Ability to be self-sufficient and self-directed.
- Well organized and follow through on all job responsibilities.
- Superior interpersonal, teamwork, and oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency with computer applications.
- Outstanding record of dependability and excellent references.
- Availability and willingness to travel approximately (1) day weekly, or as project(s) require.