Website Knoebel Construction
Knoebel Construction is searching for a full-time Project Engineer to assist with project management of construction projects nationwide. Knoebel Construction, Inc., is a Chesterfield, MO based General Contractor with nearly forty years’ experience in retail center development, retail, restaurant, and multiuse construction. Ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of commercial construction and experience with retail center development, retail construction, and restaurant construction.
MAJOR DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Assist with estimate and takeoff project scope.
- Prepare and monitor project schedule.
- Monitor project cost.
- Prepare subcontracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining construction documents and processing paperwork.
- Assist project manager with client relations.
- Conduct regular site visits to ensure quality of construction.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 3+ years’ related experience that includes estimating and project management duties.
- Working knowledge and/or experience in the construction or building industry.
- Demonstrated record of success in the construction field.
- Ability to be self-sufficient and self-directed.
- Well organized and follow through on all job responsibilities.
- Superior interpersonal, teamwork and oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Projects.
- A stable work history.
- Outstanding record of dependability and excellent references.
- Willingness to travel on occasion as project demands.