Website Knoebel Construction
Knoebel Construction is searching for a full-time Pre-Construction Manager. Knoebel Construction, Inc., is a Chesterfield, MO based General Contractor with nearly forty years’ experience in retail center development, retail, restaurant, and multiuse construction. Ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of commercial construction and experience within the commercial construction market.
MAJOR DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Nurture and cultivate Client and Subcontractor relationships.
- Identify Client’s critical Success Factors during bid process.
- Prepare bid solicitation, addenda, and publication as needed.
- Participate is pre-construction meetings with client as needed.
- Conduct pre-construction meeting with subcontractors and vendors as needed.
- Review plans and specification to have clear understanding of the project and its requirements.
- Prepare estimates including quantity take-offs and subcontractor bid review.
- Develop and finalize general conditions costs.
- Solicit applicable subcontractor and suppliers as needed.
- Prepare preliminary construction schedule as needed.
- Develop and finalize proposal bid sheet calculations.
- Prepare proposal and qualifications for client submission.
- Provide subcontractor and vendor bid feedback following award notice.
- Assist with preliminary budget exercises as requested.
- Attend industry functions as requested.
- Effectively estimate projects in a competitive bidding environment.
- 3+ years’ related experience that includes estimating and construction management duties.
- Working knowledge and/or experience in the construction or building industry.
- Demonstrated record of success in the construction field.
- Ability to be self-sufficient and self-directed.
- Well organized and follow through on all job responsibilities.
- Superior interpersonal, teamwork and oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Projects.
- Outstanding record of dependability and excellent references.
- Willingness to travel on occasion as project demands.